Thursday, January 26, 2012
How I Got Here- In the beging 1/26/2012
When i was growing up i never had to cook for myself. I love to eat but only could put together hamburger helper, spaghetti, easy stuff. Once in high school I had to cook a meal at home and have people eat and and take a survey. I made a stir fry and what was supposed to be a mouse. i was doing ok with the stir fry but when it came to the water chestnuts i was baffled they were still really hard when the meal was finished, haven't worked with them since. Then there was the mouse, it called for vanilla extract and i put way to much in and it was not fit for human consumption. My roommates tried it and could not hide the distaste from their faces when they ate the mouse, but as most would do they lied so i would pass the project and said how wonderful it was well stir fry wasn't bad minus the hard water chestnuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment